4 ($199) or 8 ($379) VelaSmooth Cellulite Treatments at Enfuse Laser Center & Medical Spa
Value = $600
Discount = 67%
Savings = $401
- Painlessly firm skin and reduce cellulite
- FDA-approved, noninvasive treatment
- 1-hour sessions for one area with no downtime
- Works on all areas, including abs, thighs, hips and arms
- 2 treatments per week for a month recommended to see best results
- Must start sessions by Aug. 1, 2012 and fully redeem by Feb. 1, 2013. Limit 1 Swoop per person; may buy additional as gifts. For personal use only. Call for appointments. Read General Swoop FAQ
When we see models like Gisele Bundchen or Heidi Klum, our first thought is, “That’s one ridiculous body.” Our second thought may be that they need to eat a sandwich, but it’s not hard to envy their toned, dimple-less physiques. You may not have their flocks of personal trainers and chefs, but you can get one step closer to supermodel status with today’s Swoop from Enfuse Laser Center & Medical Spa. Choose from the following options:
- $199 for four VelaSmooth cellulite treatments (a $600 value)
- $379 for eight VelaSmooth cellulite treatments (a $1,200 value)
Your skin hasn’t been as smooth as a baby’s bottom since, well, you were a baby, but that doesn’t mean you’re stuck with the cellulite that has cropped up over the years. FDA-approved, nonsurgical VelaSmooth can reduce and even eliminate the dimples marring your otherwise flawless skin with a process that’s as relaxing as it is rejuvenating. The one-hour treatments use massage rollers, gentle vacuum suction and a laser to break up fat and contour an area you want to tone. Requiring no downtime, the procedure works on any body part, including abs, upper arms, thighs and hips, and even improves circulation while it blasts away fat. The smart slimmers at Enfuse recommend two treatments targeting the same area each week for at least a month to see the best results. So swoop in on today’s deal and get that much closer to a body fiercer than Gisele’s catwalk.
18 Yelpers give Enfuse Laser Center & Medical Spa an average of 3.5 stars:
” The whole experience was really nice. The place was very clean, simple, relaxing and the woman at the front was very attentive. She offered us tea and fresh fruit and was overall so friendly… My treatment was awesome… “— Laura T.
” My friend and I went in on a Saturday and Dr. Evans was wonderful. The spa is very tranquile and relaxing. ” —Murph K.