3 Options: Snowboarding Package Including a Lesson, Lift Ticket, Equipment Rental and Lift Ticket for Future Use ($49) or 1 ($22) or 2 Lift Tickets ($40)
Value = $165
Discount = 70%
Savings = $116
- Large terrain park with half-pipes, jumps and 5 trails
- 2 lift tickets for a skier or snowboarder
- Snowboarding package good for beginner to advanced riders
- 1-hour semi-private lesson tailored to your experience level
- Open until 10 p.m. 7 days a week
- Expires March 15, 2012 or end of park’s season. Limit 2 Swoops per option per person; may buy 3 additional per option as gifts. Snowboarding package available as online schedule permits. Set of 2 lift tickets and package cannot be used by multiple people. Not valid on Presidents’ Day. Lift ticket for future use valid starting at 4 p.m. weekdays and weekends. Go online for required snowboarding package reservations. Read General Swoop FAQ
It’s been a few weeks since Daley Plaza’s Christmas tree was unceremoniously kicked to the curb. While you’re glad the holiday madness is over, you miss that little piece of the great outdoors in the city. But you don’t have to wait until next December to get a good whiff of pine again. Sail between trees and see winter as Mother Nature intended it with today’s Swoop from Raging Buffalo Snowboard Ski Park. Choose from the following options:
- $49 for an all-inclusive snowboarding package (up to a $165 total value), which includes
- All-day equipment rental (a $45 value)
- One-hour semi-private lesson (a $37 value)
- All-day lift ticket (up to a $45 value)
- Evening lift ticket (starting at 4 p.m. weekends and weekdays) for future use (up to a $38 value)
- $22 for one all-day weekend or weekday lift ticket for a skier or snowboarder (up to a $45 value)
- $40 for two all-day weekend or weekday lift tickets for a skier or snowboarder (up to a $90 value)
Located just an hour northwest of the Loop, Raging Buffalo started as the world’s first snowboard-exclusive park before welcoming skiers to their winter wonderland. Their sweeping terrain boasts half-pipes, kickers, table tops, a staircase, two rope tows and more, ensuring thrills for beginner to advanced riders. With the all-inclusive snowboarding package, you’ll gear up with rental step-ins, boots, a helmet and, of course, a snowboard before starting your semi-private lesson. In a small group with usually no more than three others, you’ll receive individualized instruction tailored to your experience level. So whether you’ve barely made it down the bunny hill or can sail down a black diamond with your eyes closed, you’ll get the most out of your lesson and be able to focus on whatever part of riding you want to improve. Lift ticket-holding skiers and snowboarders can hit the slopes on any of Raging Buffalo’s five trails, which are accessible via their three lifts. And since the park is open until 10 p.m. every day, you can pop by for a few runs after work or spend the whole day out on the trails. Swoop in on today’s deal and finally let your snow-filled dreams take flight.
5 Yelpers give Raging Buffalo Snowboard Ski Park an average of 3.5 stars:
” I have never snowboarded in my life so a girlfriend and myself decided to take a lesson….We got a semiprivate lesson for the two of us for an hour, board rental and lift ticket for under a $100. The girl who did our lessons was so polite and took her time without getting frustrated and giving up on us. As soon as our lesson was done we were comfortable enough to keep riding for a few more hours. “— Amanda W.
” My son has been going to Raging Buffalo since he was 5. He loves it there and competes on the usasa team. It is a second family to us. We even moved closer to the park so he could practice more. They have a great beginner hill with a magic carpet that is easy for beginners to learn on.” — Tiffany P.