Mexican Prix Fixe Dinner for 2 ($34) or 4 ($65) at Patron’s Hacienda
Value = $69
Discount = 51%
Savings = $35
- New sports cantina and margarita bar in River North
- Includes 1 or 2 shared appetizers with an entrée and drink for each person
- Menu with carne asada, fajitas, housemade guacamole and more
- 56 tequilas from Mexico’s best distilleries
- 18 flat-screens and vibrant décor
- Expires July 27, 2012. Limit 1 Swoop per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. 1 Swoop per table. Additional fee for porterhouse, ribeye or NY strip (no filet mignon). Read General Swoop FAQ
When the snow has buried your car, the salt has ruined your shoes and you can’t feel your face anymore, the only thing left to do is picture yourself on a beach, drink in hand. While a flight to Cancun might be a little out of your price range, there’s an easier, closer way to enjoy the same warm feeling without getting felt up, err checked, by the TSA. Discover the best medicine for the winter blahs with today’s Swoop from Patron’s Hacienda. Choose from the following options:
- $34 for a dinner for two (up to a $68.85 total value), which includes
- One appetizer (up to a $6.95 value)
- Two entrées (up to an $18.95 value each)
- Two drinks (up to a $12 value each)
- $65 for a dinner for four (up to a $137.70 total value), which includes
- Two appetizers (up to a $6.95 value each)
- Four entrées (up to an $18.95 value each)
- Four drinks (up to a $12 value each)
Bright décor, 18 huge flat-screens and an extensive menu make Thrillist-featured Patron’s Hacienda in River North the perfect escape from the trudge and sludge of winter. Get the fiesta going with a smooth drink, like a margarita made with one of their 56 tequilas from Mexico’s best distilleries, a cold cerveza or a glass of vino. But drinking on an empty stomach is no bueno: Order an appetizer (or two), such as fresh guacamole or cheese quesadillas, to keep your hunger at bay until the main event. Entrées include traditional favorites like carne asada, chicken fajitas and enchiladas. But if you’re feeling adventurous, travel off the beaten path with Mexican-style barbecue ribs, rice and a baked potato or the avocado burger with chipotle mayo, onions and fries. You can’t hibernate, so you might as well swoop in on today’s deal and get your fiesta on.
28 Yelpers give Patron’s Hacienda an average of 3 stars:
” Food is delicious. Better than Uncle Julio’s! Margarita was one of the best I’ve ever had. Staff and service are very attentive and they aim to please….I’m glad River North now has a fun Mexican place. ” — Ken S.
” Best Mexican food I’ve had in a while! Ate there a week ago with some friends, we shared the Flautitas for appetizer and shared the Ensalada de Nopal (cactus salad!), they were both great, for my entree I had the Tampiquena steak…wow the flavor was amazing! Drinks were very well priced and ambiance was good… ” — Patty E.
” I would definitely recommend this place to anyone that wants a nice modern styled restaraunt with great service, and good food. The ambience was perfect… ” — Marie K.