You've done the typical 5Ks or run along the lake by yourself, but you need something a little more interesting in your life. Take on a new challenge with today’s Swoop from Men's Health Urbanathlon & Festival. Choose from the following options:
- $75 for one person registration to Men’s Health Urbanathlon ($125 value)
- $140 for three-person team registration to Men’s Health Urbanathlon ($200 value)
The Urbanathlon isn't your typical road race or weekend warrior fun run. With over 10 miles to run and 10 obstacles, it not only takes endurance to finish, but also agility, power, strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination. Not quite up for the entire distance? The Urbanathlon offers a relay option. Relay teams consist of three team members where each member runs approximately one-third of the race.
The Chicago course is a total of 10.8 miles, beginning at Soldier Field and continuing north along Lake Shore Drive past city landmarks like Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, Millennium Park, Lake Michigan, and Navy Pier. On the way you'll be swinging from monkey bars, high-stepping through tires, and sprinting up stadium steps. As you approach the finish line, gear up to jump over taxis, climb a city bus, and tackle an eight-foot wall before you can claim victory. Once you cross the finish line celebrate at the post-race festival featuring live DJs, food, drinks, and tons of gear from the sponsors. So Swoop in on today’s deal and step up your races.
How To Redeem Your Swoop:
1. Purchase Swoop and wait one business day for Swoop Certificate to be deposited into your YouSwoop account.
2. Go to www.menshealthurbanathlon.com and click “Register Now!”
3. Choose Chicago as your city. Enter your information.
4. Enter the Swoop ID number into the promotional discount code field and complete registration.
5. Packet pick up is on Thursday, October 17 and Friday, October 18. Print Swoop Certificate and present with your valid photo ID at packet pick up.
6. The race begins at 7 a.m. on Saturday, October 19.
7. Enjoy the race and festival!