The spirit of summer has got you itching to get out there and do something. But not just a typical run along the Lakefront Trail. You want that team mentality and the glory of victory. Get on your feet this summer with today’s Swoop from Players Sport & Social Group. Choose from the following options:
- Swoop early: $39 for one summer sports league entry ($89 value)
- Swoop early: $45 for one summer sports league entry ($89 value)
- $49 for one summer sports league entry ($89 value)
Grab your bat, knee pads, cleats or other sporting equipment, because it’s time to play. You won’t miss out on any excitement this summer in one of these leagues. You can choose from any of the listed beach volleyball, softball, soccer or kickball leagues. Each league is a little bit different, meeting at different times and locations to face off against other teams. Some are coed and some are for men only, but they’re open to all skill levels. If you want to learn the ropes or you’re looking to show off your expertise to take home the winning title, there’s a team for you. Plus the games are at different locations throughout the city based on which league you choose. This way you can play beach volleyball on North Avenue Beach or stick to north side Montrose Beach. Softball ranges from UIC Flames Field to Chase Park in Ravenswood. Grab a friend or two to team up with or meet new people while playing. The first league begins on June 7, but each one starts at different times. So Swoop in on today’s deal and fill your summer with the sporting spirit.
How To Redeem Your Swoop:
1. Purchase Swoop and wait one business day for Swoop Certificate to be deposited into your YouSwoop account.
2. Go to www.playerssports.net/page/YouSwoop-Summer-Leagues-2013 and click “Sign Up!” next to your desired league.
3. Select sign up as an individual and log in or create a new account.
4. Enter the Swoop ID number on your Swoop Certificate into the “Coupon Code” field and click “Validate.” Complete checking out.
5. You will receive an email about your placement 3–10 days before your league starts.
6. Enjoy your league!